2011年5月27日星期五

Holiday!

Today was Teacher's Day,
and also HOLIDAY!
Yahoo!!:D
but doent really feel happy.
cause this holiday=pmr is coming
PRESSURE
need to be more hardworking
but is that possible for me?
haha XD
today 12pm we have finish school.
then after that we go VIVA.
haha.my mum say we go there for what o..-.-
ya.good question,go buy plate & bowl
buy spoon & fork
buy choopstick.
someone buy TOOTHBRUSH some more.
ZHA DOU.
no la.
actually we go there for a main reason.
NEAR.
ya.correct answer :P
so,we go the most ROMANTIC place.
is there ROMANTIC?not really a suitable word.. ._.
we go GARDEN.
what a nice place.like the
WHITE piano very much!
one of my dream.then after that we go shopping ofcouse.
then me,Ailynn and Shantal bought an ANGRY BIRD!
ermmm..to remember our FRIENDSHIP?
haha XD anywhere.thank you very much my BB FRIENDS!
love you all!
ya.and tomorrow go camp.come back sure become BLACK SHEEP
5555555.
T>T 
and after camp is MONDAY
then TUESDAY go back to hometown.
cause mum go PARIS.
sure cry.haih..useless MING HUI.
whatever,I just want to come back to KL as fast as possible.
in hometown,a day 24 hours only
COMPUTER COMPUTER
eyes not blind also curious dy.hahahahah XD
read manga and novel.then second week go
GAI GAI.
:D:D:D


P/S:*the first time I use ENGLISH to write.broken english.T.T
        so FORGIVE and  FORGET :) thank you!

2 条评论:

shantalsoh. 说...

HAHAHAHA. But toothbrush for my sisters laa.
you write english only then I know how to read lo x))

Taurasmouse 说...

Ya.that's what the reason.enjoy:D